With a featured exhibit that’s the talk of the town, a full schedule of science shows, brand new flight simulators, and a fresh collection of full dome films, there’s no better time than March Break to visit the Discovery Centre! We’ve made it easy for you to plan your visit by highlighting the best and brightest experiences below. There’s so much fun to be had and memories to be made, you won’t want to miss a thing.
• Crawl through the body of the largest snake ever to have lived, Titanoboa
• Get an up-close look at a real meteorite from Mars
• Snap a pic standing inside a Megladon Shark jaw
• View intricate micro-sculptures that fit inside the eye of a needle
• Interact with history’s tallest man, Robert Wadlow, history’s tallest man. See him in action here!
What else is new and exciting at the Centre?
• Two incredible Flight Simulators
• Two fresh Dome Theatre Films
Also for March, we’re ramping up our live demo schedule throughout the Centre.
Full details on March Break at the Centre can be found at here.
The Dicovery Centre is open daily until 5pm and entrance rates are below:
Family (2 Adults, 2 Kids) $40
Youth (3-18) $10
Children (2 and under) FREE