Downtown Halifax Business Commission, Halifax Convention Centre, Discover Halifax and Halifax Stanfield International Airport have joined together to form the Delegates Welcome Program. The goal of this program is to communicate upcoming conferences and events to businesses and members, so together we can give conference delegates and event participants a consistent and memorable welcome experience.
For more information about the Delegates Welcome Program, click here.
DOWNLOAD GENERIC WELCOME MATERIALS HERE:
Upcoming Conferences & Events:
(highlighted events will recieve custom graphics that include posters, social media and web):
- October 25-27: HAL-CON Sci-fi Fantasy Convention* (Regional, estimated attendance 10,000)
- October 29: Insurance Bureau of Canada's Museum of Outdated Technology
- October 30: Benefits3 2019 Conference (National, 150 delegates)
- October 30: Halifax Chamber of Commerce Fall Dinner
- November 1: CBCL Shareholders Meeting
- November 2: Dalhousie Medical Alumni Gala
- November 3-6: APCO Canada 2019 Conference & Tradeshow (National, 400 delegates)
- November 4-5: Bridging the Gap - The Road to Employment Equity (Provincial)
- November 5-6: Esri Canada Uswer Conference (National, 250 delegates)
- November 6: 4th Annual Indigenous Consultation Atlantic (Regional)
- November 9: Sable Island Gala Dinner and Conference 2019 (Provincial)
- November 13: CBRE 2020 Market Outlook Breakfast
- November 15: Nova Scotia Sports Hall of Fame Induction Night 2019
For more information on upcoming conferences and events, click here.
*STREET CLOSURES for Hal-Con: Argyle (between Prince and Sackville Streets) will be closed to vehicles from 7:00 am on Friday, October 25, to 8:00 pm on Sunday, October 27, 2019.
If you would like to be added to our poster distribution list, please email us.
Other ways to get involved in the Delegates Welcome Program:
SHOW YOUR BADGE
The Show Your Badge program has been rebranded and relaunched by Discover Halifax. The program is a delegate appreciation program where participating businesses provide special offers to visiting conference delegates. Delegates simply ‘show their badge’ to participating local businesses to receive their offer. For more information, click here or email Amber Thomas-Johnson.