WAKE-UP DOWNTOWN HALIFAX to FREE COFFEE!
Bring your reusable coffee mug to a participating location for a FREE COFFEE on the morning of Thursday, September 27, 2018.
You must have a non-disposable mug/cup to receive a free coffee (or tea where applicable).
Begins when participating locations open. Ends at 10:00 AM.
Don't have a non-disposable/reusable cup? Drop by DHBC at 1546 Barrington St. between 8:00 - 9:30 AM on September 27 to get a FREE Wake-Up Downtown Halifax reusable coffee mug. While supplies last.
Participating Businesses (to-date):
- Grounded Coffee Bar, 1869 Upper Water Street (Historic Properties). Opens at 8:00 AM
- Cafe Taiyaki 52, 2009 Brunswick Street. Opens at 9:00 AM
- Coffee Matters, 1496 Lower Water Street (Alexander Keith's Brewery). Opens at 7:30 AM
- Weird Harbour Espresso Bar, 1656 Barrington Street. Opens at 7:00 AM
- World Tea House*, 1592 Argyle Street. Opens at 9:00 AM.
- Uncommon Grounds, 1235 Barrington Street. Opens at 7:30 AM
- Courtyard Marriott Halifax - The Bistro (in lobby), 5120 Salter Street. Opens at 6:30 AM
- As You Like It, 1791 Barrington Street. Opens at 6:30 AM
- As You Like It 2, 1660 Hollis Street Open 7:00 AM
- Summit Cafe, 1601 Lower Water Street. Opens 7:00 AM
- Le French Fix, 5233 Prince Street. Opens 8:30 AM
- Castello Cafe, 5151 Terminal Road. Opens 7:00 AM
- Anna's Cafe and Grill, 5151 George Street. Opens 7:00 AM
- Mama Gratti's, 1701 Hollis Street. Opens 7:00 AM
- The Prince George, 1725 Market Street. Opens 6:30 AM
- Olly Fresco, 1949 Upper Water Street. Opens 6:30 AM
- Cabin Coffee, 1554 Hollis Street. Opens 6:30 AM
*World Tea House will be giving out free TEA.