Take a 360-degree tour of Downtown Halifax and virtually experience some of the best attractions, events, and sights! Watch Downtown Halifax 360 below and be sure to move your cursor around on the video window to get the full 360-degree experience.
Try an in-person, immersive experience with virtual reality goggles at any of the following locations*:
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia Halifax - 1723 Hollis Street
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 - 1055 Marginal Road
- Downtown Halifax Business Commission - 1546 Barrington Street, Suite 104
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site - 5425 Sackville Street
- Halifax Convention Centre, Atrium - 1650 Argyle Street
- Killam’s Brewery Market, by Coffee Matters - 1496 Lower Water Street
- Nova Scotia Visitor Information Centre, Halifax Waterfront (re-opening Spring 2019) - 1655 Lower Water Street
- Scotia Square - 5201 Duke Street
*Check individual locations for operating hours.
To view the video on your mobile phone or on your own virtual reality goggles, scan the QR code below:
Downtown Halifax 360 virtual reality video tour was produced by DHBC and Quirk VR, and made possible with the support of the following partners: