It's pumpkin spice season! And if you, like many people, crave all things pumpkin spice, here are some places in Downtown Halifax where you can satisfy that craving (and then some!).
Places to get Pumpkin Spice:
- Cabin Coffee, 1554 Hollis Street: Pumpkin spice lattes
- Cafe Taiyaki 52, 2009 Brunswick Street: Pumpkin spice tea lattes, espresso lattes and taiyaki
- Grounded Coffee, Historic Properties: Pumpkin spice lattes
- The Ville Caffeine Bar, 5146 Sackville Street: Caramel pumpkin spice latte, $1.00 from each latte will be donated to Adsum House for Women and Children
- Starbucks, 1646 Barrington Street & Scotia Square: Pumpkin spice lattes and teas, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, plus pumpkin spice muffins, scones, and more.
- Tim Hortons, 1047 Barrington Street, 1781 Upper Water Street, Scotia Square: Pumpkin spice lattes, iced cappuccinos, speciality teas, tea lattes, plus pumpkin spice donuts, muffins, and tim bits,
- World Tea House - 1592 Argyle Street: Pumpkin spice teas including pumpkin spice chai (black tea) and pumpkin pie (herbal)
Wondering what to do in Downtown Halifax? Check out our list of 70 Things to do in Downtown Halifax.