Downtown Lowdown with Downtown Halifax Business Commission is where you can find all you need, or want to know, about Downtown Halifax. Hosted by Ivy Ho, Director of Communications, and Allana MacDonald Mills, Director of Marketing, Downtown Lowdown will give you the lowdown on what's new in business, events, development, and issues that affect Downtown. In each episode, we'll also talk to individuals that are key players who work to make Downtown Halifax better.
• Featured Interview: Kourash Rad, Senior Planner, Urban Development Strategist at RAD Consulting: Art of City Building Conference
Learn more about Art of City Building Conference.
• Bizz Buzz with Kuda Ndadzungira: New businesses that opened over the of Summer 2019 (Part 1)
• The Coast Top 5 Events with Morgan Mullin: Top 5 events for the weeks of September 10-23
• Blatant Propaganda: Update on the Argyle Street Summer Weekend Street Closure
EPISODE 2 - SEPTEMBER 24:
• Biz Buzz with Kuda Ndadzungira: New businesses that opened over the of Summer 2019 (Part 2)
• The Coast Top 5 Events with Morgan Mullin: Top 5 events for the weeks of September 24-October 7
• Shameless Self-Promotion: Downtown Halifax 2019 Holiday Gift Guide, Halifax Lights Festival
• Blatant Propaganda: Argyle Street Summer Weekend Street Closure comes to an end
• Pros on Cons: Hanita Koblents, Principal Planner, HRM: Argyle & Grafton Streets and how to use them
The Downtown Lowdown is brought to you by the Downtown Halifax Business Commission. Follow us at @DowntownHalifax on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.