WHAT'S OPEN IN DOWNTOWN HALIFAX
The COVID-19 situation in Nova Scotia is once again changing rapidly. Some businesses and organizations have made the difficult decision to either close or revert back to online ordering, take-out, and/or curbside pick-up options, while others have remained open for in-person service. For the most up to date information, we recommed checking the website or the social media sites of the business(es) you are interested in for the most current information on how they are operating.
Keep up to date with current restrictions by visiting novascotia.ca/coronavirus.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR A MASK, WASH/SANITIZE YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY, KEEP YOUR DISTANCE FROM OTHERS, AND BE KIND!
EVERYONE IS DOING THEIR BEST.
Rapid COVID Testing is happening daily at the Halifax Convention Centre. Learn more about the Rapid COVID Tests here.
THINK LOCAL FIRST when shopping. If you are not ready or able to venture out yet, many stores and restaurants are still offering curbside pick-up, local delivery, and shipping options.
SEE WHAT'S OPEN HERE:
TIPS ON HOW TO SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES
- Get take-out or delivery from your local restaurants and cafes.
- Shop online and choose curbside pick-up or local delivery.
- Pre-order and pre-pay online.
- Buy giftcards to use later.
- Folllow your favourite businesses on social media to keep up to date on their offerings.
- AND you can support small businesses without spending money by liking, commenting on, and sharing their posts on social media; leaving a positive review for them; giving them a shout-out on your social platforms; or recommending them to friends. Or, just reach out to your favourite small business owners and employees to see how they are doing. They'd love to hear from you!
For more information and resources on the COVID-19 pandemic, visit NOVASCOTIA.CA/CORONAVIRUS
Keep up to date with what is happening in Downtown Hailfax. Listen to #DowntownLowdown here.