With masks now mandatory in Nova Scotia, everyone is looking to stock up - especially before school starts.
Here are some Downtown Halifax businesses that are selling reusable face masks:
- Argyle Fine Art - 1559 Barrington Street, Unit 102
- Biscuit General Store - 1661 Argyle Street
- Canook Trading - 1669 Barrington Street
- Carrefour Atlantic Emporium and The Puffin Gallery - 1869 Upper Water Street, Historic Properties.
- East Coast Lifestyle - 1099 Marginal Road (online only)
- Lisa Drader-Murphy - 1869 Upper Water Street, Historic Properties
- MEC - 1550 Granville Street
- Northern Watters Knitwear & Tartan Shop - 1869 Upper Water Street, Historic Properties
- Sherzad's Tailoring Shop - 1496, Lower Water Street, Alexander Keith's Brewery Building
- The Loop Modern Fibre Craft - 1557 Barrington Street
- Thief & Bandit - 1673 Barrington Street, Suite 200
- Urban Outfitters - 1650 Barrington Street
More information on Masks in Nova Scotia here
More COVID-19 information here
Looking to shop in Downtown Halifax? Check out our retail options here.
Photo: Carrefour Atlantic Emporium