Downtown Halifax has plenty of diverse food experiences for the foodie in all of us. Whether it's a lobster dinner on the Waterfront or a colourful cocktail on a patio, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Downtown Halifax.
- Get a cookie the size of your head at Grounded Coffee Bar in the Historic Properties or at Cabin Coffee on Hollis Street.
- Grab a slice of pizza at the famous Pizza Corner (intersection of Grafton and Blowers Streets).
- Enjoy a beverage and dine al fresco on one of Downtown Halifax's many patios.
- Visit Flynn's Dairy Bar & Convenience at the corner of Hollis and Bishop Streets and try one of their sweet creations.
- Visit the Split Crow Pub, the oldest pub in Nova Scotia.
- Treat yourself to some ice cream at Cows or Black Bear Ice Cream along the Halifax Waterfront.
- Grill your own Korean BBQ at Gangnam KBBQ.
- Shop fresh and local at the Halifax Brewery Farmers Market & Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market.
- Dig into Halifax's famous donairs at Mezza Lebanese Kitchen Barrington Street.
- Enjoy Margarita Mondays and Taco Tuesdays at Antojo Tacos + Tequila on Argyle Street.
- Be a kid again and buy all the candy at Freak Lunchbox.
- Grab some take-out and eat on one of the colorful picnic tables around Downtown Halifax.
- Get some BBQ from Boneheads BBQ and enjoy it at one of the rainbow picnic tables in Raymond Taavel Park.
- Treat yourself to some homemade macarons at Le French Fix on Prince Street.
- Dine together on Bedford Row at McKelvie's and The Old Triangle's new patios.
- Eat some authentic Chinese dumplings at Qiu Brothers on Barrington Street (curently closed).
- Get a soft serve ice cream cone at Rousseau Chocolatier.
- Purchase rum from Halifax Distilling Co., an independent distillery on Lower Water Street.
- Try Cabin Coffee's famous cinnamon buns.
- Grab an espresso to go from Weird Harbour on Barrington Street.
- Taste the tongue-tingling flavours of Jamaican cuisine at Brawta Jamaican Jerk Joint.
WONDERING WHAT'S OPEN IN DOWNTOWN HALIFAX? CLICK HERE.