Have the pleasure of tasting creations by a talented chef who takes you on a journey through our best food & drink from Nova Scotia’s amazing farms, the ocean around us, our stellar breweries, and fantastic wineries that will blow your taste buds away! Then, sit back and enjoy while The Master Musicians of Halifax cap-off your senses with a performance for true music lovers.
Hosted by Mike Cowie, every Wednesday evening in July and August will see some of Nova Scotia’s finest entertainers and players perform in the An Seanchai, at The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse.
A brilliant evening of local food, beer, wine and music – a feast for all of the senses. Ticket prices are $20 plus hst. This covers the evening entertainment. Dinner can be from our set Master Musicians menu or ordered a la carte from the Old Triangle’s extensive menu.
Reserve your seats as soon as possible so you don’t miss this truly delicious music.
- Wednesday, July 3: 7:00 pm
- Wednedsay, July 10: 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 17: 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 24: 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 31: 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 7: 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 14: 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 21: 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 28: 7:00 pm