It's time to see what's going on behind some of these doors, because on June 2-3 from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm the city's doors will open up! This year marks the sixth anniversary of Doors Open Halifax and the Doors Open Halifax Heritage Society is excited to have over 30 venues that will be participating this year. People will get the opportunity to see inside buildings that are not normally accessible as well as explore our city's history and culture. Make sure to get out and explore our city on June 2 and 3 from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
This event is family friendly and intended for all ages.
Participating Downtown Venues:
- Alexander Keith's Brewery
- Bank of Nova Scotia Main Branch
- Government House
- Halifax City Hall
- Halifax Provincial Courthouse
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Neptune Theatre
- Nova Scotia Power Corporate Headquarters
- Old Burying Ground
- Scotiabank Centre
- St. Paul's Anglican Church
- TD Centre, 17th Floor
- The Alexander and Brewery Market
For a full list of participating venues in Doors Open Halifax 2018, or for more information, click here!
For a venue map, click here.