The Wooden Monkey
- seeks much of its food from the local food system
- uses a lot of organic ingredients (greens, grains, certain vegetables, nuts, seeds, etc) but is not exclusively organic
- features local wine, beer, sodas, and juices
- does not use a microwave or deep-fryer
- has many choices for vegans or people with gluten sesitivities
- seeks its beef, chicken, pork, and lamb from Nova Scotia, all of which is free-range and/or all natural
- respects the environment and does a lot to be as "green", local and sustainable as possible
We aim to provide a very comfortable and positive dining experience. We understand that your diet is a very powerful tool and is something to be respected. We take reservations for parties of six or more. Come check us out.
Hours of Operation
Please check our website for hours business and holiday hours.