Prismatic Arts Festival
Since 2008, Prismatic has showcased over 350 performances by 900 artists and arts professionals, and has engaged 45,000 audience members.
The Prismatic Mission is to be a leading Canadian arts festival that engages diverse stakeholders through performance, networking and collaborative learning.
- Prismatic MandateTo bring new works of Canada’s leading Indigenous and culturally diverse artists to a wide audience;
- To bring new works of Canada’s leading Indigenous and culturally diverse artists to a wide audience;
- To create opportunities for the public to engage with and learn about new art forms and artistic traditions;
- To facilitate the professional and artistic development of emerging and professional artists;
- To partner with a variety of stakeholders to bring diverse perspectives, experiences and vision to Prismatic’s artistic pursuits and professional development activities.
Hours of Operation
Please check our website for hours business and holiday hours.