The Memorial Cup Home Ice & Cup Hop program is taking place on Saturday, May 18 and Saturday, May 25.
10 Downtown Halifax establishments are serving as ‘Home Ice’ locations for various groups coming to the city for the Memorial Cup (see list below).
The Cup Hop program is a passport program that will see participants visit all 10 Home Ice locations to collect stamps in the passport. The first 60 completed passports each Saturday will receive a Samuel Bouki commemorative watch (retail value $229.95). Participants are only eligible to win 1 watch each for the duration of the Cup Hop. After the first 60 watches are given out, the remaining completed passport holders will be entered into a draw for 1 of 5 designated Home Ice location gift certificates.
The Passports will be available the afternoon of Friday, May 17 at the following locations:
- DHBC's Storefront - 1546 Barrington Street: Friday, May 17 from 1 :00 - 5:00 pm; Saturday, May 18 & 25 from 10:00 am - 6: 00 pm, and Tuesday, May 21 to Friday, May 24 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Participating Home Ice locations (see below).
Redeem your passport at DHBC's office at 1546 Barrington Street between 10:30 am and 6:00 pm on May 18 and 25 only.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win a Samuel Bouki commemorative watch. Participants are only eligible to win 1 watch per person for the duration of the 2019 Memorial Cup. Winners will be asked to show a valid ID and sign a release form to claim their prize. Full Rules & Regulations here.
For more information, click here.
HOME ICE LOCATIONS
- The Loose Cannon - 1566 Argyle Street
- Antojo Tacos + Tequila - 1667 Argyle Street
- Lot Six - 1685 Argyle Street
- The Stubborn Goat Gastro Pub - 1579 Grafton Street
- Canvas Resto Lounge - 1583 Brunswick Street
- The Auction House - 1726 Argyle Street
- Durty Nelly's Irish Pub - 1654 Argyle Street
- Roxbury Urban Dive Bar - 1743 Grafton Street
- The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse - 5136 Prince Street
- The Pint Public House - 1575 Argyle Street