There is a new food festival in Downtown Halifax!
March 1 - March 31, 2021
Around the World in 80 Plates is a month-long international food festival and fundraiser for Feed Nova Scotia hosted by Curated Food & Drink Magazine. Diners can circle the globe, exploring the vast selection of delicious international cuisine while supporting their favourite local restaurants.
Book directly with participating restaurants.
PARTICIPATING DOWNTOWN HALIFAX RESTAURANTS:
- 2 Doors Down (Viennese Pork Schnitzel, Austria)
- Buta Ramen (Super Spicy Chicken Ramen, Korea)
- Elle's Bistro (Croque Madame, France)
- Gahan House Nova Centre (Street-style Chili Chicken, India)
- Harbourstone Pour House (Bao Boy, China/America)
- Morris East Pizzeria (The Italian Job, Italy)
- Pickford & Black (Korean Poutine, Korea)
- Saké Halifax (Black Bean Mussels, China)
- Sea Smoke Restaurant & Bar (Surf & Turf Roll, Japan/Canada)
- Verano Food Purveyors (Patacon, Venezuela)
Wondering what's open in Downtown Halifax? Visit What's Open in Downtown Halifax.